Tuesday 18 March 2008

My First Tilda


I have been without an internet connection for a whole week...and what a long week it was, it's amazing how much we have come to rely on the internet for so many things. I was so happy to see that little green light on my router this morning.
Anyway just a few days before we lost contact with the outside world I ordered my first Tilda Stamp and have been having a play.
My darling daughters always ask me to make cards for classmates so when my oldest asked me to do a card for her best friend out came Tilda.
My craft stash is a mess at the moment and I couldn't find my pencils so I had to make to with borrowing the girls (in return for me giving them a pile of tilda stamped images for them to colour in)
So here it is my first tilda card, I have 2 more made ready for the next girly birthdays,

7 comments:

Angie C said...

Such a very pretty card, it's lovely

Wiggles Towers said...

Lovely pretty card xx

Andrea said...

she is a great Tilda x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I love this Tilda image - your card is beautiful!

Donna said...

It's a lovely Tilda card, love the colours too. xx kretrina

Jo said...

Great card, and beware Tilda is very addictive lol :o)

Lesley said...

Lovely card June - I love Tilda! xxx