Saturday 19 April 2008

Birthday Card For My Mum


It's Mum's birthday next week 23rd April, St George's day. I decided I would use some of my stash of papers and embellishments, I don't use embellishments too much but I really need to start using up some of my crafting stash, the cupboard under the stairs is full I now have boxes under my craft table and on the living room floor.
I used some silicone glue to lift the cupcakes. I think she will like it.
Anyway girls are coming home from France today so I can give it to her later.
I have used a C5 card, I really enjoy having more space to play with, must get some more.
Anyway here it is.

8 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

Sure your mother will love her birthday card as its so bright and cheerful. xx

Andrea said...

your mum will love it, a fab card and like yourself I really should use my stash more than just rubber stamps x

Joy said...

Yummy scrummy xx

Jo said...

Perfect 'Mum' card :o)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely card for your Mum!

Lorraine said...

Your mum will love this card, its georgous.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

This looks serious eye candy!@bose
Messages

Ruby Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.