Thursday 12 March 2009

Quick Cards



I don't seem to have had a lot of time recently to do crafting but still I had to make cards.
Anyway the last QVC craft day I bought the TSV with so many cards to make and not a so much time to make them I went for the Music and Dance kit, I have read some people didn't rate it but for the price and the amount I had to buy it.
Here are a couple of cards I have made with the kit. The Ballroom themed one is for a friend of Kathryn who has danced from a young age,her Mum also danced when she was younger and actually went to the same dance club as I did (yes I did dancing for a while when I was younger, mainly Latin).
Anyway it appears sping has sprung, the daffs are out,first blossom on the trees, crocuses already gone and I saw my first Tulips today.
Hopefully I can get some more crafting done soon.

1 comment:

Daffodil Nellie said...

Althogh not superkeen on the QVC/TSV, I think your cards are better than the samples I saw on the day. I really love the first card it reminded me so much of the old B+W films with Ginger Rodgers & Fred Astaire!:)The second card reminds me of the glam 50s hollywood in style with the 'Strictly' font style. Happy crafting!