Wednesday 8 April 2009

Simpsons card for a 12 year old


The boy next door is 12 on Friday (also Hubbies Birthday), he is a big fan of The Simpsons so that's the theme I used for the card.

Used an image I found online, backing papers are from The Walk in Wonderland disk 1 and I found a Simpsons style font online (what did we do before the Internet?).

Anyway I hope he likes it, I have done 2 other cards but won't post them until after he has received them in case he sees them beforehand.

Just have some presents to wrap.

The girls are on Easter break at the moment and at home until Saturday then they are spending a week with my parents on the Isle of Wight so hopefully I will get some more crafting done, the girls had a busy day crafting yesterday, Kathryn using my Big Shot machine, Aimee decorating a small canvas, now it's my turn yay!
Don't forget to Crafty C's blog candy (see the post before this one) you have until 18th April to enter.

1 comment:

anna said...

lovely card. I wonder if you can get simpson bits and pieces! Hope he likes it! Anna