Tuesday 30 June 2009

My Hedgehog cards finished




I used the 2 hedgehog images from my previous post on cards today.
I think the one with the hedgehog having a cuppa in my favorite one.
More cards to make tomorrow so hopefully I will get some blogging in too, but the weather is so hot and with 2 computers running in one room today when I was on my own I turned both computers and the printer off to try and keep the heat down, safe to say it is actually cooler outside.
YOu can buy these digi stamps and many more fab ones at Lily-Boo's Boutique here.

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

they are just adorable!!! i love what you did with the hedgehogs!!! i will show sam tommorrow when she comes for crafty night!!! hugs, Lou xx

sam said...

love the cards,i love the hedgehogs,am waiting for a card with the sleeping ones to appear as i loved drawing them,lol.hugs sam xx