Thursday 3 September 2009

Special Effects using Alcohol Ink Pens


I love my promarkers and copic pens and love colouring in with them.
I have signed up to do a halloween atc swap and have used some of my die cuts, one of them being a gravestone (part of a Sizzix Sizzlit set), I usually either cut them in white card and ink the edges or with plain grey cardm but I decided to have a play with my pens to see what effects I could get with some help from my copic blender pen (not really a blender more for rubbing out your mistakes).
SO here are my results, I am quite please with the, and just like teh real thing every one will be different, the colours I used were Copic Ciao C-3 (cool grey No 3) and Promarker Dusky Pink (in the flesh tone pack) and the copic ciao blender pen(0).
So now I have them ready to put on my atcs.
Comments would be appreciated,
My girls are back tomorrow so I am making the most of today.

No comments: