Wednesday 7 October 2009

Introducing Patti Picklicious




Another crafting CD, I am totally converted now and my latest addition is Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman, recently shown on QVC, I have been following Kirsty on Twitter for sometime.
As well as loads of yummy backing papers there are circle cutouts, sentiments, Images of Patti herself (both coloured and plain and lots more)
The papers are sorted in colour families are have wonderful names.
ALso included are tint alphabet tiles. the font is like an old style typemwriter so I just had to print out a sheet on safmat. I have used them on 2 of my cards, and placed the greeting on blank sentiment tiles which are also included (Kirsty has also included a few with greetings in different fonts, plus circle greetings and icons which can be punched out with circle punches.
Anyway here are my first cards, card candy and prima flowers are just made for these papers so I have used them to finish off the cards.
A big thank you to the Designer of these Kirsty...she is a real star just go to her site here

1 comment:

Fab said...

Ohhhhhh lov'em ! I need to get cracking and make some cards, I haven't picked papers yet to print but will soon...decisions, decisions, X Fab