Tuesday 16 March 2010

Back After a Long Time




It is quiet a while since I blogged, November last year in fact, so Happy New Year lol.
Had a lot of dama towards the end of last year and the start of this, the girls has a major leak in there bedroom which runied the carpet they ended up staying with my parents for the last 2 weeks of school, then stays in hospital for Robert with his chest again, the last time he went in I visited and managed to catch the nasty norovirus.
Anyway, back to more normal things, I have been doing some cardmaking when I can, I have been naughty and not scanned all of them but here are some of them, I have some more to make tomorrow milestone birthdays for my oldest daughter who will be 13 on Monday and my Uncle who is 70 soon.
The first batch of cards I made for a friend of a friend who saw a card I made and asked me to make her some.
I hope she likes them
Now I just have to remember how to blog lol

No comments: