Thursday 15 April 2010

Dotty for Polkadoodles



Most of the cards I have made recently I have used elements from one of my Polkadoodles CDs, these 2 cards have elements taken from the Paper Boutique CD.
I love all the images on the CD and aim to have made at least one card from every section by the end of the year (no problem me thinks)
It is my Mum's birthday soon (23rd April) so have used the Ladybird to make a card from the girls, the other one is using the really cute rabbit, not for anyone in particular but I couldn't resist (ideal for Easter as well as birthdays). With all the fabby sentiments on the CD I could easily add an age or a name when the card is needed.
As this weeks challenge on the Polkadoodles blog is Animal Magic I will enter these, I have been so lucky so far and got a 3rd with Kathryn's birthday card and a 1st (yes really) with the animal print cake card so I am showing off my blinkie with pride and Nikky sent me some fab downloads to go with my 1st blinkie, anyway this weeks challenge is hereAnyway watch this space for the next Polkadoodle card. Also Nikky is launching another CD on 23rd April (this Friday) on C&C if you go to her website you can get a sneak peak at some of the artwork here

8 comments:

Cazz said...

fantastic cards - well done you xxxxxxxxx

brenda said...

Hi there

Great use of the Paper Boutique CD.

Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

Kerry said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely cards again June. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Nettie said...

Really great cards. I love the way you have used images from the Paper Boutique CD.x

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely colourful cards love how you have used the cd thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in the animal challenge - great fun cards! Hope you enjoyed watching Nikki - it's a great new Cd! Cheers Claire x

Fliss said...

Lovely cards June.

Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles animal magic challenge.
x