Saturday 30 October 2010

I am back!


I have been neglecting my blog since the the end of the summer. Now it's nearly the end of the half term holidays, the girls have been away on the Isle of Wight, back tomorrow in time for Trick or Treating.
Anyway I have been busy making cards, not just for Birthdays but for Christmas too (yes the dreaded C word).
I have been keeping my printer VERY busy of late as I am just addicted to crafting CDs, my favorite at the moment is the latest from Polkadoodles (who else lol) Sundae of Seasons. If you haven't seen it yet, just go and visit and click on the gallery, you will see loads of fab inspiration from Nikky and her DT.
Anyway as it's Halloween tomorrow I though my first showing in a while would be the Goody bags I have done for tomorrow just for Kathryn, Aimee and some of their friends, all elements from Polkadoodles Sundae of Seasons and the Halloween Download available from the website.

No comments: